Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chinie - Bless My Day





Chinie has been working hard on her videos as well as audio of her music.

"Like the music, I like to create an identity and be original" she says.

Chinie was everything, from make up artist, to dresser, handled transport, and was film director too, she had the video looking exactly as she created and wanted it to be.
Chinie was simply in charge, and left nothing to no one to do.

"I'm not a control freak, but I simply like to be free to express my abilities to the people. If the people like it then thats cool. I love to fantasize, but in all things to keep it cool. I love the thought of handling everything about a video that I am doing and to make the most of it for a girl that had no money. But its done, and thats what matters".

http://www.chinie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment