Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"I'm So Afraid" - A Duet By Diane Marino And Robert Lauri

The very talented ne Marino and Robert Lauri combine their musical worlds in an "international" duet of harmony and synergy in a French recording entitled "J'Ai Si Peur" (I'm So Afraid). The arrangements were done by Robert Lauri, who also composed the music along with Danielle Bennaim, with lyrics by Claudine Marousek-Dornhakl. The Marino-Lauri duet is unquestionably successful: Diane's voice complements Robert's beautifully, and the performance by both artists releases a magical harmony that tells the story of a couple who has been through the ups and downs of life and seen bad times, but who finally has found a love so strong and pure that they are finally no longer afraid anymore. Romantic to the core, whether you parlez vous Francais or not, you will enjoy this emotional and heart wrenching performance.


Website: http://www.robert-lauri.com/dianemarino/



"I'm So Afraid" - Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FuhYqg8LO8


Lyrics: J'Ai Si Peur (I'm so Afraid)





I'm so afraid to see happiness vanishing


I know that trembling does not help


But how can we sleep quietly telling ourselves that nothing


Can take this away, not tomorrow, not ever


I'm so afraid that everything will break and die


In less than a day, in less than an hour


Quicker than we see flowers wither





I'm so afraid to see pain come,


To see misfortune invade our happy home


But how can we protect ourselves from torment, from the wind,


from the rain and anger and the demons of the earth


Oh, I'm so afraid that everything will break and die


In less than a day, in less than an hour


Despite myself, I'm so afraid



To be afraid cannot it harm happiness, our happiness


I fear it; however we owe him well


To have put a large blue sky in our life, our life


Beautiful words of love which shine upon all our days


Oh Now that far from us are the torments


Far from us all bad winds


The rains which wet springs


Don't be afraid don't be afraid of our hearts


Nothing can change the mood


To make evil with our happiness


Do not say any more I'm so afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment